Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Battle Rages

Loved Ones --

We have had a good day fighting cancer! Ray is tolerating the chemo well. He has had some nausea and is pretty tired. It is a two day regime but normally he will only have to do a few hours in the clinic and the rest from home. His first time we are going to complete in the hospital. We hope to go home on Saturday.

We are praying nonstop for the chemo to have a huge impact and for Ray's liver to get healthier and healthier (which helps process the chemo). We are praying for the nausea to subside and appetite to return.

We continue to commit his healing to the Lord.

I was able to see the girls today which was wonderful. God has held them in his arms and they are doing great.

Here are our verses for tonight:
“Because he loves me, says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation”.
Psalm 91:14-16

Not alone and not afraid --
kristin and ray