Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Quiet Day in the Hospital

Loved Ones,

Ray had a quiet and stable day in the hospital. His first in awhile.

His liver numbers dropped a little more; his IV nutrition continues.

An incredible praise is that Ray went a whole day without throwing up. I can't tell you how that gladdens our hearts! Even more, he drank some juice and said it tasted good. Praise the Lord!

It looks like we will be here another couple of days while they regulate Ray's IV nutrition and he gains a little strength. Patience!

We continue to be so grateful for your prayers for Ray and our family. We pray so hard for Ray's strength and restoration.

"Hear, O Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you.” Psalm 86:1-3


not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray

No comments: