Friday, October 31, 2008

A Tired Day

Loved Ones,

It was a harder day for Ray. He was pretty knocked out. It's always harder when you feel so bad physically to feel positive and encouraged. So it's a struggle on many fronts.

I'm telling you, God is answering our prayers though for strength and endurance because that is what it takes! High fevers, vomiting, ear infections (all from kids), Halloween parties, health policy. It is all in a day at the Fitzgerald home and we are so glad for the prayers because that gets us through!

By tonight Ray seemed a little better. Managed to eat something and was up a little bit. So we look forward to new mercies in the morning!

"I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the LORD."
Hosea 2:19-20


not alone and not afraid --
kristin and ray