Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Round Ten Continues

Loved Ones,

It was a tired day for Ray. The steriods he receives as part of his pre-meds really keep him up late so he was very tired this morning and even the rest of the day. Both of us fell asleep putting the kids to bed.

He did his best to eat this morning but his appetite was waning by this evening. Even with the extra week off of chemo, his weight is still quite low. So we pray for weight maintenance because it is just so hard to put weight back on.

For the girls' sniffles and coughs and for my broken tailbone (a little accident this weekend!) we pray for quick recovery so that we can all be happily chasing each other around soon.

And, as Ray endures the chemo we pray for God's mighty healing hand on Ray.

"Be not far from me, O God; come quickly, O my God, to help me. But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long." Psalm 71:12, 13-14

not alone and not afraid --
kristin and ray