Thursday, October 30, 2008

Round Ten Continues

Loved Ones,

It was a tough day for Ray. He is very tired and this time seems to have more nausea that usual. We are thankful for the strength of the chemo! Still, we pray that the side effects will soon subside.

And, we pray extra patience for the girls and I as life goes on around him as we always miss him while he is especially tired.

Last, we pray strength and endurance for Ray as he finishes this round of chemo and for me to keep up with the rest of the tasks.

We thank you so much for your many prayers.

"Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance."
Phillipians 1:19


not alone and not afraid --
kristin and ray

No comments: