Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ready for Round 9

Loved Ones,

Ray had a good day. Church, rest, and time for watching the White Sox win!

We are ready for Round 9 of chemo tomorrow! The way our schedule works, every other round we meet only with nurses who administer the chemo, instead of the doctor. Those days tend to go more quickly. Tomorrow is our "nurse-only" day so we are anticipating a shorter day.

Tonight our hearts are full of prayers for God's healing power to be displayed in Round 9 of chemo -- augmenting the medicine to help it eradicate cancer in Ray completely!

We also pray for protection of Ray's healthy cells -- to keep him healthy and to rejuvenate their fight against the cancer cells as well.

We pray for a good day for our girls as they play with their aunt, and for a smooth day in all ways.

"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them." Isaiah 42: 6, 15

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray