Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Restful Day

Loved Ones,

Ray had another restful day and by the afternoon he was starting to feel better, getting Nora from the bus and later praying with the girls before bed.

It is never without excitement here however, as I managed to stick myself with the needle after giving Ray his white blood cell shot! This is where I am thankful for Ray's doctor who emailed me and promised me that I would be alright! And I was worried!

We are thankful for your constant prayers and that Ray's body is already on the road to recovery from Round Nine.

"You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness, O God our Savior, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas, who formed the mountains by your power, having armed yourself with strength, who stilled the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, and the tumult of the peoples."

Psalm 65:5-7

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray