Sunday, September 14, 2008

MD Anderson

Loved Ones,

MD Anderson will be closed tomorrow. So we will not be traveling to Houston yet. We're making an effort to see if some of Ray's scans and tests can happen ahead of our first meeting with the doctor. Otherwise, we've been told that the appointment will likely be rescheduled till Thursday (9/18) with a follow up next Monday (9/22).

Until then, we will remain in Austin at Ray's sister's house, which is far more fun anyway! The girls are having a blast with their cousins.

Ray is resting up. Still tired, but not as bad as our first Texas day. We are praying for lots of good recovery for his body with this rest from chemo.

We pray that our schedule would work out according to God's plan and that in the meantime we can enjoy our time together as a family! We also pray complete healing for Ray and echo all our prayers from last night regarding the coming meetings with this doctor.

"Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me;or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. I tellyou the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have beendoing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am goingto the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that theSon may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in myname, and I will do it." John 11-14not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray