Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday Prayers

Loved Ones,

Well with almost no snow despite a predicted blizzard, we were able to make it easily to the hospital for Ray's fluid procedure. They drained a lot of fluid and put in a catheter so that fluid can be drained at home. This will be so helpful as the days in the hospital are so exhausting for Ray.

His vomiting decreased a little bit -- but still continued yet this evening. We pray that the pressure from the fluid may have been a contributing factor -- and thus might allow for even greater improvement tomorrow.

We pray tonight that God will lift our spirits and sustain us in our exhaustion. We had a prayer time with family today that was a blessing. Our hearts hope so dearly for Ray's healing and restoration.

"Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise." Jeremiah 17:14

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray