Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Prayers

Loved Ones,

We are so glad for your constant prayers, especially today as Ray's condition is serious.

Because of low platelets, they cannot do all they would do normally to prevent another stroke. They are doing some things and are calculating additional steps.

Probably more importantly, Ray has some problems with keeping and retaining fluid. He is very dehydrated because the fluid they put in goes right to his abdomen instead of his blood vessals. The dehydration is causing his heart to race.

We are praying for a stable night -- no vomiting, no heart racing and no restlessness.

We await the arrival of Ray's doctor tomorrow who has been out of the country. We pray for wisdom from her as she interprets all these tests. And wisdom for all of us -- each step of the way.

We pray always for healing for our beloved Ray.

"I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the LORD; let the humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together! I sought the LORD, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant and their faces shall never be ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them." Psalm 34:1-7

not alone and not afraid --
kristin and ray