Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fear Not

Loved Ones,

Ray is doing ok. His mouth sores are really bothering him, bleeding and making it difficult for him to drink. We are trying new medicines just this afternoon; we pray that they assist his healing process.

Ray mostly spent the day recovering from his big day yesterday. We did however, have a little church service with the kids. When the girls were not fighting, it was lovely!

We pray tonight for relief from anxiety -- that God will be bigger than our worries and fears. We pray for patience and hope. We pray always for healing, and always for strength. We pray for wisdom in how to spend every second of the day. And, we pray that God's very real presence will be always evident to ourselves and our children.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray

No comments: