Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday Prayers

Loved Ones,

We had a good day. We went to a pumpkin farm in the morning as the girls are out of school for fall parent-teacher conferences.

Ray is still feeling pretty tired. He is easily fatigued. We pray tonight for restoration of his healthy blood cells. Low platelets make him so tired. We also pray again for weight gain. He is at the very low end of what we like to see. We need to fatten him up this week!

Thank you all for joining in these prayer requests, large and small. As always, we beseech all of heaven for his healing.

"In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears. He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light." Psalm 18:6, 16, 17, 19, 28

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray