Sunday, October 19, 2008

Surprise!

Loved Ones,

It was a really good day today. This evening we had a family surprise party for Ray to celebrate his birthday. It was great to have a chance to remind him how much we love him!

He's feeling so very good today -- and judging from the amount he consumed tonight -- I think the appetite is about as good as it gets!

We enter this last day before chemo with joy! And we look forward to Round 10 on Monday. We will meet with Ray's doctor and have a chance to actually look at his last scan on the computer and ask all our many questions. We can't wait.

"O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me. Sing to the LORD, you saints of his; praise his holy name. You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever."
Psalm 30:2, 4, 11, 12

not alone and not afraid --
kristin and ray