Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday

Loved Ones,

Ray was pretty tired today. Perhaps it was his week of fun. Nonetheless, we took in Nora's soccer game and this evening he visited with a friend.

Our whole household is busy preparing for Halloween! So we did errands while Daddy rested.

We are so grateful for your continued prayers.

A friend sent us this verse. It reminds me so much of how I feel when we are at chemo. I thought it was good preparation for our trip on Monday.

"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me... He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted... to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor... to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. Isaiah 61:1-3

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray