Friday, September 5, 2008

Thanks for the Encouragement Today

Loved Ones,

Another good day today. Ray had a visitor from DC while the rest of us went to Bible Study this morning. A great afternoon nap, welcoming the girls from school and then he and I were able to watch a movie! Always a joy -- a normal joy.

Ray's appetite is still down, but he is working hard to try to gain weight so as to be at a stronger spot for chemo next week.

Thank you for your many encouraging emails today. They are a feast for our hungry hearts.

"I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.

Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare." Psalm 40:1-3, 5

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray