Friday, September 26, 2008

Let's hear it for our girls!

Loved Ones,

It was a harder day. Ray and the girls were just about to go to a movie when he got sick. I was so proud of those girls. They did not complain at all that they couldn't go. Just sat down at the kitchen table with their Bible coloring pages and colored.

Though he's still tired, he's feeling better so we are hopeful for a movie tomorrow after Nora's "doubleheader" soccer game.

Ray and I spent time praying together for healing at a healing mass. We left refreshed.

We thank you for your continued prayers and we look forward to our weekend together as a family.

"Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25:4-5

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray