Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our Right Hand

Loved Ones,

Ray is doing better energy wise than I expected. Very tired at night, but not as bad during the day.

He does however, have no appetite. He's been losing weight since Thursday so I'm expecting we'll have some repair work when he finally gets his appetite back. But, I just feel like this is because the chemo is working! So we are encouraged!

Ray had visitors today which was wonderful. Whenever anyone comes, we can hardly let them go, it's so nice to talk. Every visitor: thank you for coming!

We renew our prayers as the chemo does its work on Sunday!

We read a devotion about this verse as Ray began his chemo on Wednesday. It talked about how the "right hand" of old was the most trusted advisor, counselor. We liked that.

"I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."
Psalm 16:8


not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray