Thursday, July 30, 2009

Loved Ones,

We leave Friday (7/31) for Wisconsin for a few days with my relatives and then a week at White Lake with Ray's family.

This week each summer was the most heralded of Ray's childhood. It was his happiest week while battling cancer; the most normal of the days we had together.

I know we will desperately miss his presence there this summer, while knowing that we can't be far from his sights.

Lucy has been saying lately that daddy is following us home when we drive. She points to the moon or the clouds which do seem to follow our car.

I know he'll follow us to White Lake.

"If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:8-10

not alone and not afraid --

kristin

No comments: