Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Prayers

Loved Ones,

Ray had a better day. It was great that he had more energy! We've noticed that on the two week cycles it is really until Wednesday or Thursday of the second week before he feels back to normal. So it's great that we have some three week cycles now. That gives us a lot more time together with Ray feeling good.

As I mentioned last night, our prayers are very focused on this next round as it will be followed by Ray's next scan on November 24. We'll get those results the Monday after Thanksgiving. Perfect timing for more answered prayer!

Ray is really working hard to eat but he is still low. So we are praying for that too.

We are so glad for this partnership in prayer with you.

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:19-20

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray

PS Do not worry about this late hour for the email. I've been asleep since 7 when we put the kids down and woke up to turn off the lights, etc.