Friday, September 12, 2008


Hi All,

I wanted to clarify. We are NOT in Houston right now! Though we are determined to get to MD Anderson, we are not crazy and are safely waiting out the storm in Austin. We will travel to Houston on Sunday provided the storm is over, and the Med Center looks like it will be open. If not, we will stay put. As always, THANK YOU for your prayers, but I wanted you to know that you do not have to pray for our very life and limbs. At least not today!

xo kristin

No comments: