Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Loved Ones,

We had a good day. We had wonderful family and friends who visited with us and brought us food. This evening my cousins brought gazpacho. Why didn't we think of this before? A great soup filled with vegetables! Ray liked it a lot.

We have been praying today about Ray's doctor's review of his pathology slides. She has not yet gotten back to us on how the slides look and whether or not the cells are the type for the hereditary stomach cancer. We are praying that the cancer is not this type and that it will not put our family at greater risk. We are beseeching the Lord with this prayer.

We are focused on Ray's seventh round of chemo tomorrow -- that God will pour out his healing on Ray, ridding his entire body of cancer. This is our heart's prayer.

Thank you for going with us tomorrow as we fight another round of this battle.

"But I call to God, and the LORD saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. He ransoms me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me." Psalm 55:16-18

not alone and not afraid --

kristin and ray